What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote desktop app

DC EP3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed POCKETCLOUD app on my iPad to remotely control my computer, IT WAS FREE, and I couldn't get it to work for a few days until now, maybe because I restarted my computer, in any case, it's working on my old Compaq Presario PC with Windtows Vista and it seems to work fine now, it's a little bit slow at times but it does do the job, the other thing I noticed s that is dosnt really work that great to play videos, it gets really glitchy for me when I tried using hulu, but that's what i have iswifter for, and the other Gripe is that it dosnt transmit sound, which I'm not sure is even possible, but you can't hear anything from the iPad speakers. What are your thoughts on POCKETCLOUD and on remote desktop apps in general, which one is ur fav. And what are the differences between them, especially because mine was free. How do they rack up, thoughts feelings...go!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop is the best imo, very good for video (has a dedicated video mode) and streams sound, also it's only £2.99!

They have a free version that works well too but only allows connections for 5 mins, try it out!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanatosid said:
Jump Desktop is far and away the best one I've found yet.

In terms of performance or features?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts