What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote Access App's!!

anotherscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't tried iTap, but if it does the same stuff and is cheaper, that sounds like a deal. The gestures look pretty powerful. Can it do mouse hover?

I searched their site for "hover" but couldn't find it... but I'm guessing it might be similar to the "scope" function in iTap.

anotherscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked at iTap and it seems to me to be a little nicer so I was thinking of switching but I have two questions. First I am running iOS 3.2.2 on my iPad and the information on the App Store leads me to believe that there is a problem if you don't have 3.0 or 3.1 or am I misreading the warning about upgrading?

The way I read the warning, it sounds like it is okay to install iTap on 3.2.2 however, if you have already installed iTap on 3.0 or 3.1, upgrading your OS to 3.2.2 will break iTap and leave iTap in some unfixable state.

At any rate, that same page does specifically say that iPad is fine. I think all iPads ever made are currently running some version of 3.2.

Duncanvdlinden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RemoteVu is extremely fast to access an Windows Host, at the moment only Windows Hosts supported, but you can play video and audio (Flash) without an problem in your remote desktop session.

From the same make you can try RemotePC Lite, this program can even access and open your files and is Windows and Mac compatible.

I use both at the moment.

Most reactions

Latest posts