What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote acces

FernandoPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know which is the best remote desktop for my Ipad2? I hesitate between Antecea RD and LogMeIn

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FernandoPS said:
Does anybody know which is the best remote desktop for my Ipad2? I hesitate between Antecea RD and LogMeIn

I use logmein and it works great. It would be nice to be able to try before buy on some apps. Logmein has a mouse that you can drag around and it is helpful when you need to click on something smaller then your finger tip will allow. You can just use your finger also.

OP
F

FernandoPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I have chosen Splashtop and it works quite well, but I cannot, till now, connect by the Internet with my Google account. I continue to try...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you say you're unable to connect via the Internet to your Google account, can you say a little more? Are you trying to use Splashtop to log in to your PC over the Internet? You have to enter your gmail address and password into both the iPad app and the PC client. Both need to have access to that information. Also, you need the most recent version of the PC app too.

I have found it works just fine over the Internet - I've not had any trouble at all.

Tim

OP
F

FernandoPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get in my PC the message "login failed. Please verify your credentials and network connection and try again". But credentials are good. In the IPad it is the same

Most reactions