What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refrence iswifter

tezza32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can some one please tell me why I'm getting us states on google when I put the search in iswifter but I'm living in the uk

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it's because the iSwifter servers are in the USA. So, they will default to the USA version of Google. You'll have to specify the UK in your Google search. Or, use the Google UK site at www.google.co.uk

Marilyn

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please see the response I have also given you in a duplicate post you created yesterday.

OP
tezza32

tezza32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
I believe it's because the iSwifter servers are in the USA. So, they will default to the USA version of Google. You'll have to specify the UK in your Google search. Or, use the Google UK site at www.google.co.uk

Marilyn

Ty mickey your a star :)

notswift

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can some one please tell me why I'm getting us states on google when I put the search in iswifter but I'm living in the uk

Hi tezza32,

Sorry for the change-up. The Dublin cloud servers we used went toes-up for about 10 hrs on the 17th, so we switched the traffic over to some U.S. servers while they were bringing up the problem servers back online. Should be fine now.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi iSwifter-

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

notswift

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Skimonkey,

Forums are a great way for the community to share knowledge and find solutions to common issues. I'm glad this one is here. Quite often I find myself answering beginner iPad questions unrelated to the iSwifter app. If it is okay, I will recommend some of your beginner FAQs by way of direct link (if they do not require registration first, some might balk at that).

Most reactions

Latest posts