What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redsn0w 0.9.7b7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandaman11223344

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried jailbreaking my ipad with redsn0w 0.9.7b7 and I have seen online that it is untethered. I jailbroke it using the 4.2.1 ipsw but it still is tethered. Is there a way with this new beta to untether the iPad. I am also running windows so I cannot use the Mac solutions.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I have missed something this is not an official release which is no doubt why it does not work! Beware of scams!

OP
D

Dandaman11223344

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless I have missed something this is not an official release which is no doubt why it does not work! Beware of scams!

Well then is there any other way to have an untethered ipad jailbreak on 4.2 with windows or will I have to wait.

ady199

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redsn0w 0.9.7b7 hasn't been released yet - according to the Dev-Team blog the latest beta is b6

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked the link for their blog that you gave me in another thread, and clicked the only windows download button I found and what downloaded is redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc8....so this is what I should use to get a tethered JB without any loss of functionality?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked the link for their blog that you gave me in another thread, and clicked the only windows download button I found and what downloaded is redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc8....so this is what I should use to get a tethered JB without any loss of functionality?

Yes. Exactly.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

When you Goggle "Redsn0w 0.9.7b7 " you will find plenty of links to sites that either say it will be released at some future point or it leads to some previous version or to sites like ModMyi with those folks saying it is a scam or hoax or worse. I found a link that says it is 0.9.7b7 and it leads to redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc8 . I have found links of Windows sites that lead to DLs of Mac versions.

As far as I am concerned, people should stop worrying about trying to find it and simply wait. There are two places one should be concerned with and that is IPF or the Dev Team Blog. Everything else is BS, a scam, or a scam dipped in BS.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know when a 4D jailbreak will be released for iOS 14.0.1.2? It is for my circular 14 inch diameter iPad 12. I would prefer the untethered version so I can run the Back To The Future email client that downloads replies to messages I have not sent yet.

Blaze1985NYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Does anyone know when a 4D jailbreak will be released for iOS 14.0.1.2? It is for my circular 14 inch diameter iPad 12. I would prefer the untethered version so I can run the Back To The Future email client that downloads replies to messages I have not sent yet.

Hahahahhahhha in December 24 2012

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you Goggle "Redsn0w 0.9.7b7 " you will find plenty of links to sites that either say it will be released at some future point or it leads to some previous version or to sites like ModMyi with those folks saying it is a scam or hoax or worse. I found a link that says it is 0.9.7b7 and it leads to redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc8 . I have found links of Windows sites that lead to DLs of Mac versions.

As far as I am concerned, people should stop worrying about trying to find it and simply wait. There are two places one should be concerned with and that is IPF or the Dev Team Blog. Everything else is BS, a scam, or a scam dipped in BS.

Bob, it's great you have lots of free time on your hands to spend on the forum, but please, pay attention to post dates... ;)
There's no need to quote me from back in January (when this was news) and follow up on research for a subject that is long dead... It was bumped by a n00b and likely for no good reason...

+3 for effort. -5 for attention to detail :D

/CLOSED (simply to prevent any further bumping of a post that should be long gone into history)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts