1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Recovering ebooks from deleted app

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by xela, Oct 27, 2012.

1. xela

xela iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was using Good Notes (great library looking app) and accidentally deleted it with my best ebooks..I have the
    app back since I had purchased it, but is there a way to get the ebooks back? Thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,666 / 0
    Unfortunately, the books were deleted when you deleted the app; you'll have to get them back in the app the way you got them there the first time.

If you made a backup in iTunes just before deleting the app, those books may be (repeat, MAY be) in the backup for that app. So, you can try connecting your iPad to iTunes and selecting "restore from backup." This will put that backup onto the iPad.

Just know that the backup will put your iPad back to the state it was in at the time of the backup - which may be old and outdated.

The easiest thing may be to find and re-load your ebooks....

Marilyn