1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Recording lessons

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by leon92, Jan 15, 2013.

1. leon92

leon92 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for an app that can record lessons in class. I heard that Soundnote is a good app for this, but it cost $4.99. I don't want to spend that much until I'm sure that app worth my money. That's why I need some advises from you guys. So if you have any information about this, please tell me. I'll appreciate that.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818 / 0
    Hello Leon92 - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, I've not used a recording app on my iPad2, but was curious - found THIS COMPARISON of nearly a dozen offerings; some are free - check out the paid ones for 'trials' - good luck and let us know your choice(s) - might help others needing such an app!