What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

record with iPad

ChesoLari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone I happen from time to time to register with the IPAD and simultaneously take notes with Pages. Honestly, it bothers me minimizing the application that allows you to record audio (I use pro recorder but it happens with all apps) is still displayed in the other app the red bar indicating that it is recording. Do you know if there is no way to avoid this display?

OP
C

ChesoLari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus allows you to record audio and take notes at the same time.

Tim

Thanks for the reply, I Notes Plus, but I would like to use Pages to take notes while recording. Have something to suggest?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you expand slightly on your first post? Your issue is that the recording application displays a red bar when you're in Pages? I'm not quite sure I've grasped that...

Tim

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
The red bar, at the top is a flag indicating that something important is happening in the background so you wont forget about it. If you touch it, it will bring you back to the app.

For example, on an iPhone, if you are in a call, then press the home button to open an app, you'll get the same red bar stating that there is a call in progress...

VicoPad addict!

OP
C

ChesoLari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you expand slightly on your first post? Your issue is that the recording application displays a red bar when you're in Pages? I'm not quite sure I've grasped that...

Tim

Yes,
I wish you could see the red bar in the pages. is it possible?
Sorry for my English, i am Italian

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ChesoLari said:

To the best of my knowledge it is not possible. The app itself would have to be modified. Even a jailbreak tweak to the status bar would not work, because the app does not call/display the status bar.

Most reactions