What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record screen

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JAMESSTAR said:
Hi is there a record screen app for the iPad. Thanks

Hi JAMESSTAR,
What do you mean by, record screen?
Do you want to save and store something?
Recording music or perhaps a movie?
Do you want to take a snap shot of the current screen?

Chas

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have one called Display Rec. I got it when the developer was giving it away free in the App Store. Now he has changed its name and is asking $10 for it. But, I just checked and it is currently on sale at 50% off.

Attachments

• image-2971504343.jpg
    image-2971504343.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I have one called Display Rec. I got it when the developer was giving it away free in the App Store. Now he has changed its name and is asking $10 for it. But, I just checked and it is currently on sale at 50% off.

Funny how the description does not mention it's a screen recorder. It's written up like its a video camera app. The screen shots they provide lead you in that direction as well. I too have the original Display Rec, but never really found a use for it, but it will come in handy none the less.

Most reactions

Latest posts