What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

record from iPhone speakers

buzzzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

anyone knows about an app or tweak that allows to record what comes out of the iPhone speakers? preferably in good quality

thanks

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Put your iPhone in speakerphone mode, get another iPhone or iPad and sit it down with the mic near the speaker. Activate a recording app on the other iPhone/iPad and converse away.

This is all assuming you are actually wanting to record a conversation. There are no apps that can do it by limitation of Apple. Assumed reason is privacy laws in regards to recording phone conversations,

OP
B

buzzzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put your iPhone in speakerphone mode, get another iPhone or iPad and sit it down with the mic near the speaker. Activate a recording app on the other iPhone/iPad and converse away.

This is all assuming you are actually wanting to record a conversation. There are no apps that can do it by limitation of Apple. Assumed reason is privacy laws in regards to recording phone conversations,

oh no.. I don't want to record convos. there's an app that streams music and I want to record from it

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buzzzz said:
oh no.. I don't want to record convos. there's an app that streams music and I want to record from it

I guess it still applies, if an app can record other sound output, then it could also record convos. There may also be a piracy issue recording streaming music, so that may be a reason why no apps exist. I guess it depends where your streaming from. TuneInPro allows you to record streams from available stations.

Most reactions

Latest posts