What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommended JB Apps, Settings, etc?

CC268

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke my ipad 2 and have downloaded a few themes and apps (Retinapad, FullScreen Safari, SB Settings, iFile, FullForce, maybe a few others). I am wondering if there are any great apps or system tweaks that you guys recommend, whether its for battery life, performance, etc??

wolfpack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CC268 said:
I jailbroke my ipad 2 and have downloaded a few themes and apps (Retinapad, FullScreen Safari, SB Settings, iFile, FullForce, maybe a few others). I am wondering if there are any great apps or system tweaks that you guys recommend, whether its for battery life, performance, etc??

How do you download programs on the Ipad2? I get a message "safari can't download this file". It doesn't matter which file I try to download.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wolfpack, you need to jailbreak, then use Cydia to download and install your apps / tweaks.

There is plenty of information about what this means and how to do it in our sticky posts. Please have a good read through them all, in the various different section of the Hacking area.

Most reactions

Latest posts