1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Recommend me an app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by will89, Jun 5, 2011.

1. will89

will89 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm looking for an app to store passwords/pin numbers. Also need to be able to put them into categories. I know there is plenty out there but I'm looking for one that also has the app for the iPhone. I also need them to be able to sync so if I add one on the iPhone it will sync to the iPad (without plugging it in to the mac).

Any recommendations?

Cheers.
  2. Technomancer

Technomancer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LastPass. I use it cross platform on my PC, Linux and iOS devices. as long as my touch has a network connection, it syncs just fine. My iPad 2 never has that issue (3G version) so I always have my passwords with me, plus LastPass has a password generator that works great.
  3. will89

will89 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That app looks good, however i need it to store codes that are not used through the net.

Any other suggestions?