What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend iPad case

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmountain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an iPad case that is easy to get the iPad in and out of? I've got the Apple case but I have a hard time getting the iPad in and out of it...it's a big struggle! The "rubbery" texture of the case makes it almost impossible to slide the iPad. I have the keyboard dock and cut the Apple case to be able to use the dock while it's in the case. It works but it's not great. I would like to just easily remove it from the case when I want to use the dock. So what I'm looking for is a case that's easy to remove the iPad from, that offers some protection and is moderately priced :)

dogenia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have the Apple case currently. While I have been happy with it, lately the baby food smudges are starting to show on the outer shell.

My Vaja Agenda 2 is still up in the air and about to land I guess on Monday. Will let you know how easy it is to get it in and out of that one.

nagoda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad case

I can recommed the one I have bought. It´s hadmade in Spain with cowhide leather. It´s really nice (or at least is what I think)

It is very easy to get it and out, and you have the sync dock accesible while the iPad iside.

It just have a problem: $99. Maybe someone could give you a gift.

Look for Vintcase in google.

TFarmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had the Targus Truss Targus iPad® Cases for 3 months and even took it to Israel foe 2 weeks. It held up well adn I can see on wear and tear on it at this time. Very secure and good protection. Cost was about $50-$60. Nice leather and plush interior that will protect your screen from being scratched. You won't regret it.

Samberoony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I very very very very very very very highly recommend the cyber acoustics case(s). It's a black or red case I have one. They cost the same as the apple case, they are really nice. They're also leather and very protective, and I can fold back for a keyboard and stuff too! :ipad-keyboard:

Av8orCree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I very very very very very very very highly recommend the cyber acoustics case(s). It's a black or red case I have one. They cost the same as the apple case, they are really nice. They're also leather and very protective, and I can fold back for a keyboard and stuff too! :ipad-keyboard:

Although Apple's case has worked nicely for me so far, I really like the Cyber Acoustics iCover suggested by Samgeroony. I found a good demo post on YouTube. Check it out: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-pdkKgBMU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-pdkKgBMU[/ame]. I'm reallly considering this one.

OP
bbmountain

bbmountain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the recommendations! I just placed an order at Amazon for the Cyber Acoustics iCover. It looks like it's similar to what I was looking for. ($38.70 + free shipping). Now I impatiently wait for it to get here :)

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had the Targus Truss Targus iPad® Cases for 3 months and even took it to Israel foe 2 weeks. It held up well adn I can see on wear and tear on it at this time. Very secure and good protection. Cost was about $50-$60. Nice leather and plush interior that will protect your screen from being scratched. You won't regret it.

This is the case I have also, I love it, it is not hard to get ipad in or out of at all, so might be a good try, got mine at bestbuy.

Rcairncross76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you seen the otterbox commuter? It has a removable section on the back so you can use it with the keyboard dock.

tjdurl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the recommendations! I just placed an order at Amazon for the Cyber Acoustics iCover. It looks like it's similar to what I was looking for. ($38.70 + free shipping). Now I impatiently wait for it to get here :)

I love mine!

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought a Cyber Acoustics IC-1000bk cover and a Yoobao slim leather case. On the whole, I like the Yoobao better. I prefer both the exterior and the interior of the Yoobao. They both have their good points. But I'm gonna send the CA case back.

Yoobao/AYL
JQjAs.jpg

Cyber Acoustics
GqGf8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts