Recommend iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by bbmountain, Nov 26, 2010.

1. bbmountain

bbmountain iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Can anyone recommend an iPad case that is easy to get the iPad in and out of? I've got the Apple case but I have a hard time getting the iPad in and out of it...it's a big struggle! The "rubbery" texture of the case makes it almost impossible to slide the iPad. I have the keyboard dock and cut the Apple case to be able to use the dock while it's in the case. It works but it's not great. I would like to just easily remove it from the case when I want to use the dock. So what I'm looking for is a case that's easy to remove the iPad from, that offers some protection and is moderately priced :)

2. dogenia

dogenia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I too have the Apple case currently. While I have been happy with it, lately the baby food smudges are starting to show on the outer shell.

My Vaja Agenda 2 is still up in the air and about to land I guess on Monday. Will let you know how easy it is to get it in and out of that one.

3. nagoda

nagoda iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love my iPad case

I can recommed the one I have bought. It´s hadmade in Spain with cowhide leather. It´s really nice (or at least is what I think)

It is very easy to get it and out, and you have the sync dock accesible while the iPad iside.

It just have a problem: $99. Maybe someone could give you a gift.

Look for Vintcase in google.

4. TFarmer

TFarmer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had the Targus Truss Targus iPad® Cases for 3 months and even took it to Israel foe 2 weeks. It held up well adn I can see on wear and tear on it at this time. Very secure and good protection. Cost was about $50-$60. Nice leather and plush interior that will protect your screen from being scratched. You won't regret it.

5. gdawe5

gdawe5 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't Asus make a sturdy white one...

6. Samberoony

Samberoony iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I very very very very very very very highly recommend the cyber acoustics case(s). It's a black or red case I have one. They cost the same as the apple case, they are really nice. They're also leather and very protective, and I can fold back for a keyboard and stuff too! :ipad-keyboard:

7. Av8orCree

Av8orCree iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although Apple's case has worked nicely for me so far, I really like the Cyber Acoustics iCover suggested by Samgeroony. I found a good demo post on YouTube. Check it out: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-pdkKgBMU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-pdkKgBMU[/ame]. I'm reallly considering this one.

8. bbmountain

bbmountain iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for all of the recommendations! I just placed an order at Amazon for the Cyber Acoustics iCover. It looks like it's similar to what I was looking for. ($38.70 + free shipping). Now I impatiently wait for it to get here :)

9. ChIpad

ChIpad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0

This is the case I have also, I love it, it is not hard to get ipad in or out of at all, so might be a good try, got mine at bestbuy.

10. Rcairncross76

Rcairncross76 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you seen the otterbox commuter? It has a removable section on the back so you can use it with the keyboard dock.

11. tjdurl

tjdurl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love mine!

12. speedlever

speedlever iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought a Cyber Acoustics IC-1000bk cover and a Yoobao slim leather case. On the whole, I like the Yoobao better. I prefer both the exterior and the interior of the Yoobao. They both have their good points. But I'm gonna send the CA case back.

Yoobao/AYL
    [​IMG]

Cyber Acoustics
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010