What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend an AirPrint enabled printer....

kdog2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm searching of course, but getting myself all wound up and confused. Gonna go do a crossfit WOD and check back. Don't want to break the bank but do want something decent. I appreciate your help everyone. I'm new to the iPad and Apple in general so I'm going to be on the asking question side for awhile before I can be answering questions for others. Thanks for you patience.

umrmbguest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you already have a printer? If so, there is most likely an application to run on the attached computer to provide Air Print services. If not, look for the words air print when buying the new printer. Remember that while a laser printer will cost more initially, the per page cost will be less especially if you print irregularly

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a LOT of AirPrint-capable printers available nowadays (lot more than in the very recent past). Apple lists a bunch of AirPrint-capable printers on their website, plus all the major retailers sell them.

I just bought the Epson Workforce 845 All-In-One printer and I can't recommend it enough. It's a wireless printer that is also a fax machine, a scanner and a flatbed copier. I have used it to [flawlessly] print from my Windows Professional computer, iPad and iPhone. I got it at Amazon for [only] $180 (USD).

As I said, there are many out there - this is just the one I've bought. And, hopefully, others will see your question and chime in with their recommendations and experiences, But, at least it'll give you a start in your search?

Marilyn

P.S. And, our apologies for not catching your post the first time you posted. Sometimes, we just miss the new posts...

Most reactions

Latest posts