The third installment of Pixelbite’s popular top-down racer is now available on iOS with two separate versions for iPhone and iPad users. The new game is available for $4.99 onhe App Store, so follow the link at the end of the story to download it on your devices, as well.
The original Reckless Racing debuted in 2010, and become an instant hit; and its success continued with the first sequel that follow. Now, Reckless Racing 3 is here with dirtier tracks, better visuals, and its largest selection of cars and trucks ever.
The racing game comes with Career mode, which brings 60 events and 9 seasons; Arcade mode, which features 24 challenges, and Single event mode. Let's have a look at some of the game’s top features:
- 36 routes in 6 different environments
- 28 cars and trucks to choose from
- Gymkhana, Drift, Hot Lap and Race event types
- Customizable touch controls
- Full gamepad support
- Record and share videos on iPhone 5, iPad 2 or newer