What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Receiving only some messages on Ipad Air - but all on PC Outlook...

landroverphile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Virgin post!

My Ipad Air is terrific. I am a convert from an Iconia (Android) so still getting used to the differences. The native email client works well, but I am not receiving a weekly email that I get on every other device - including my Android phone. If I forward these emails from my PC to my IPAD they arrive, but not otherwise...and they are not in trash/junk. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Its a 128gb Wifi and 4G item (...now wearing a Griffin Survivor case after a light tap on the screen to arrest it falling down the side of a latex matress smashed the digitiser - it feels way less solid than my Iconia which my kids use and has been dropped many time - the Ipad has never been dropped. Had the digitizer replaced after the 'Genius' bar wanted to replace the whole thing for $500!!! - one week old and they didnt want to hear my protestations about it being a light tap to arrest its fall, and that as a business machine I would have expected something a little more robust! Anyway thats might rant. Otherwise I love it.).

Cheers and thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts