1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Rear protector (same type as screen protector)...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by gilly1975, Feb 7, 2012.

1. gilly1975

gilly1975 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know were i can buy a rear protector for ipad2 whats like a fine film, similar to the screen ones on the front. 1 with camera hole, speaker cut out/round ect. Just looked on Amazon uk and verious other sites and theres none. I keep it in a case but would like to protect the back even whilst its in the case/cover for when i take it out..

U.K sites pref. if possible.

Thanks.
  2. Harters

Harters iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I got a full 'Bodyguardz' kit for mine from eBayUK, but it came via the US

I didn't like the screen protector, but the back is brilliant and has all the required cut outs. I have had it since I bought the iPad 2 last March and its still as good as new. A bonus is that if gives you an amazing amount of grip and makes it feel very secure in your hand. I found the naked body was very slippery.

Hope this helps?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF