What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real-Time iPad Sales Tracker

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, I'm going to make a front page news article about it.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Chitika advertising network has setup a page the tracks iPad sales in real-time. Check it out here: iPad Sales Tracker
BOGUS

Estimated number of iPads sold

hp_img.png

Last edited:

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting! Look at the Population per iPad for DC (District of Columbia) compared to all the other states. Granted, DC is basically just an urban city with no rural communitites. But still... that's a higher adoption rate than I expected this soon.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Relax 4phun, it's not a life and death situation here, just someone made a nice little counter that goes up, it's only an estimate, not a solid sales figure.

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As expected, after Jobs announced the 450,000 sales number chitika's sales tracker number dropped significantly to reflect his statement.

I wonder if Chitika has any official comment on this.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They adjusted the tracker accordingly. The numbers were based on sampling, which is more accurate than some estimates, but not as accurate as the company numbers.

Most reactions

Latest posts