1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

re name pdf files in ibooks

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by jongo7890, Jun 11, 2012.

1. jongo7890

jongo7890 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Does anyone know how to re name pdf files in ibooks. I have a number of pdf files in the pdf section that I have downloaded but they show as "Untitled" is there a way to give them a name? I tried edit but it only gives options to delete or move.

Many thanks

m
  2. Joyntechnology

Joyntechnology iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried a couple work arounds to see if I could help you. Do you use Printer Pro to get your documents into a PDF and renamed? In the past when I forgot to name the document before it went to iBooks, I had to go back to its initial form on the Printer Pro clipboard and rename it from there. Do you have that app? I love it. I wonder if you could mail it to yourself, then process it as a named PDF. Just some ideas because I know how frustrating it can be while trying to find an answer. Good luck.