What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re name pdf files in ibooks

jongo7890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know how to re name pdf files in ibooks. I have a number of pdf files in the pdf section that I have downloaded but they show as "Untitled" is there a way to give them a name? I tried edit but it only gives options to delete or move.

Many thanks

m

Joyntechnology

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jongo7890 said:
Hi

Does anyone know how to re name pdf files in ibooks. I have a number of pdf files in the pdf section that I have downloaded but they show as "Untitled" is there a way to give them a name? I tried edit but it only gives options to delete or move.

Many thanks

m

I tried a couple work arounds to see if I could help you. Do you use Printer Pro to get your documents into a PDF and renamed? In the past when I forgot to name the document before it went to iBooks, I had to go back to its initial form on the Printer Pro clipboard and rename it from there. Do you have that app? I love it. I wonder if you could mail it to yourself, then process it as a named PDF. Just some ideas because I know how frustrating it can be while trying to find an answer. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts