What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re mail

ipad problems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can anyone assist me with regards to reading my email? Normally when you go into your mailbox you can read the messages on the right hand side. But for some reason the only way I can read my message is if I hit the reply button to the person who wrote.

Did I change a setting ? Can anyone assist?

Chris

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's my settings for my email.

Attachments

• image-2343839094.jpg
    image-2343839094.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 166
OP
I

ipad problems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks quake 5254...unfortunately that did not fix my problem. I am receiving mail but I just can't read them in my inbox. I can only read it if I reply to the person and their message is below.. I have never seen this before and I can't remember changing any settings. Thank you all the same for your assistance. If you have any more suggestions let me know please

Thanks

iPad problems

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Chris...anytime an app acts up...try these immediate fixes.

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts