What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-loading bad game app from tunes ?

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got an App on my Wife's IPAD-2 thats outa wack and we deleted it.

If I go into I-Tunes to re-load it from the backup, what do I need to "click on" so I don't delete it from the tunes backup yet get it re-imported to the I-Pad to try it again?

Thanks....Ken

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your best bet, if you want to try again with the app, is to download it to the iPad.

Then, without plugging in the iPad, open iTunes, find the offending app and delete it from iTunes (all the way delete ... IOW, say yes when iTunes asks you if you are sure and do you want to send it to the Recycle bin).

Then, plug the iPad into iTunes and left click on the iPad line [in the left column] - elect to "Transfer Purchases." The iPad will then transfer the freshly downloaded app over to iTunes.

This won't cost you anything to re-download...

Hope that answer your question. Let us know if you need more.

Marilyn

OP
Kenworth

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gave that a try BUT that app didn't transfer to the pad....Isn't there a "SYNC all apps" thing you need to check mark somewhere if I recall?? Thanks..Ken

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts