1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Re emails on laptop to ipad

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by cinderella, Dec 16, 2012.

1. cinderella

cinderella iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I am one of the new ones. On here and new to an iPad.since having iPad I have stopped using my laptop as my main source,and find its becoming a pain every now and then to go to laptop and delete about 300emails,also I find that I'm getting sometimes three times more emails on laptop than what's coming into my iPad,is this the norm?
    Don't know if she's right but a friend of mine said that's because apple sort the rubbish before it enters iPad?woula appreciate any help on this thanx.....
  2. cinderella

cinderella iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Surprised I haven't had reply on this one?
  3. Mini_mi

Mini_mi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    You didn't give much info. Are you referring to the same email address on each platform?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. Roy Rob

Roy Rob iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    I have the same set up using a Windows laptop. I use Gmail and every email on my iPad also appears on the laptop. The only exception is spam, much more on the laptop than the iPad. There could be a difference in the way you have the mail app set up on the iPad. Give some more info on mail server type etc. and maybe the members can help more.
  5. cinderella

cinderella iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I use the same email address also sometimes telling me no Internet connection yet I am connected wireless and laptop is ok so can't understand why it's saying no Internet connection.sory I can't be more specific, thanks for the reply....
  6. cinderella

cinderella iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for replying will see what I can find out re mail server,I thought maybe it was my server O2 but that doesn't make sees to me if Internet connection is ok on the laptop?