What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate your camera

candi1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad2 which camera is nit good at all. On a scale from one to 10 it is a 4. It is a very bright picture which is great... Bit the picture is very low quality it appears fuzzy. I am wondering if it's my iPad or are they all this way? I may need to return mine it's 2 weeks old!

safeplayer22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a garbage camera. It's not meant to replace your everyday camera.

"The specs for the iPad’s rear-facing camera only lists one number: 720p. That should mean 1280 x 720 pixels, which gives a megapixel figure of 0.92, clearly useless for stills."

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 has a camera??? ;-) I haven't used it yet :) don't think I ever will!!!!!

OP
C

candi1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw your pictures they were excellent! Mine aren't nearly as good! I can figure out how to get one on here but they are grainy... Not really fuzzy but vet grainy not clear at all. Front and back!

Most reactions

Latest posts