1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

rapidshare manager

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by bebop, Apr 27, 2011.

1. bebop

bebop iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so i just got my my ipad 1 on 64gb.
    im a user of online storages to download from with my macbook

iwe read alot of topics about file/online storages managers that is able to download/unrar/play movies from rapidshare/hotfile/fileserve... but none of them seems to work for me.

i tryed aDownloader and downloader lite from cydia but they dosnt work very good..

is there anyone af you out there who has a good way around this?

thanks in andvanced
  2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    You can always try Download Manager by Phan Dung. There is also a lite version to test, it's limitation is that it only stores 15 files.
  3. skippy999

skippy999 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Premium (not free) download manager?

I have premium download accounts (e.g. Rapidshare, Fileserve etc) - I know I can download a file from these servers through skyfire, but the speed Im getting suggests I'm doing so as a free user (although I logged in through the browser under my premium login)

I've tried multiple download manager's like download manager by phan dung but none appear to give me the ability to copy and paste a link as I would on a pc and use a download manager to have already saved my premium account user login & pwd to be able to download said links at premium speed.

Any help on how to achieve this would be great.

ps. Im trying to do this on a Jailbreaked Ipad 2 (i notice a lot of the download amnager app's r 4 the iphone?!
  4. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Not exactly sure what you want....but atomic and iCab web browsers both have download managers built in. Then you can even upload to your dropbox account from there.
  5. skippy999

skippy999 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the difference that I am looking for is the ability to dowbload from a storage provider with my login details. The benefit of this against not being able to is download speed, download multiple links, no size restriction etc

On my PC, Flashget saves my login details and when I download a link from Rapidshare because of that login info it treats the download as a premium account and I get the benefits that I pay them for...
    Oterwise the download would be restricted in speed, it would only download 1 link at a time and even only allow me 1Gb per day etc

What I'm seeing from the browsers with download manager capability is this lack of being able to register these login details to benefit!

Not sure how else to explain it... :confused:

any help is appreciated