What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Randon House offerings?

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When will the new Randon House books start being available. I've looked through the offerings on iBooks on my iPad and just don't see my favorite authors, or if I do VERY few of their books and of those VERY few if any new books available.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of iBooks! The visual presentation of the iBooks app is great, but as you have already found out, their selection, well.... sucks! And even though the Kindle app is pretty much average at best, no one can beat Amazon in terms of selection... and price.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My understanding was that they have started to put them out. There were some RH on the front page but I think they will be added gradually. I don't know about this but would they have to add Apple's DRM to the box or formst differently?? I still will likely buy Kindle books though because I don't buy best sellers and I am not expecting to see books I might find in Kindle in the Ibooks etore.

Most reactions