What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random

Aimes_D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hu
Do our email addresses get publicly displayed anywhere here or in pms?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ashs4

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hu Do our email addresses get publicly displayed anywhere here or in pms? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I really don think so (unless u r prompted that ur details will be public).. For example; i can see just what you have posted n ur 'signature' (which is available to update in settings)-- no email addresses displayed my friend :) - Ash GC: 1ash4

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hu
Do our email addresses get publicly displayed anywhere here or in pms?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

No, emails don't get displayed as a Rule as we value Privacy here very highly. Although some members will make a mistake of setting one in their Profiles. I've had a look at your profile and rest assured you are not displaying one.

Pms (private messages) are just that. They do not display any private details and are completely private between you and whoever you pm.

And just to let you know, I've deleted the other thread you posted on this same question as we like to keep all info to the 1 thread regarding any issue or question you ask as per our Forum Rules.

OP
Aimes_D

Aimes_D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much 4 your help leelai I really appreciate it!

The reason I ask is coz I was pming some1 & then I got a facetime voice call from a number I don't recognise

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much 4 your help leelai I really appreciate it!

The reason I ask is coz I was pming some1 & then I got a facetime voice call from a number I don't recognise

You're welcome!

I can see why you may have been concerned about this, but it must have just been coincidence that this has happened so close together.

I also have had FaceTime calls from randoms, wrong number perhaps? I've also had people I don't know pop up in other communication apps. I then just delete them. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts