1. rainstorm

rainstorm iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Hey guys- rainy signing in. Needless to say, my iPad is always within a 5 meter radious from me. It's like my third child, and between you and me.. It's my favorite. It never talks back, does what it's told, has a mute button ( which with all the advancements in technology these days, why on earth they've not developed one for children, blows my mind). I must, and including every member of my family know the whereabouts of my iPad, just incase I have a momentary lapse of judgement and slip into reality and forget where I put it down. It sleeps next to my bed like a newborn baby, it's the first thing I say good morning to and the last thing I say good night to. I email alot. I play ( well "play" really is an understatement, it's really like a part time job) restaurant story, I do have most of the other story games, but only log in once a day, compared to my hundreds of times on rest. Hi to everyone.rainy

2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,303 / 1
    Hi Rainy!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
    iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
    iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,375 / 0
  4. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    There is a mute button though...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠