What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio shack selling ipad 2!

Applebaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just read in the news that 500 Radio Shacks nation wide will be selling the infamous Ipad 2! Tomorrow March 29, 2011! You can read up on this on Cnet.com

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Radio Shack is selling the iPad, but there's a catch!!

Only 500 stores have them, so call around before you dart off to your local Radio Shack with hopes of scoring an iPad.. Some stores only have 2 (5 max).. Also, you can't just buy the iPad alone, you have to purchase a case or some other accessory which will undoubtedly be marked up so Radio Shack can turn a profit.. Purchasing an overpriced accessory, or Apple Care (currently $80) is the prerequisite for buying an iPad at Radio Shack..

Good luck!

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and just like that... they're gone... SOLD OUT in most of the Radio Shacks that had them.. lol

didn't even take 2 hours..

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I would have expected RadioShack to assembly their own iPad clones and ship them as Apple iPads :D

Interestingly, I heard Radio Shack is now selling iPad 3s...

Most reactions

Latest posts