What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radiation level for ipad 2

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yewwing1972 said:
Hi all ......... since I just bought an iPAD 2 and most of the time, my kid is playing with it. Just wondering whether is it safe to let the kid to play in long hours in front of ipad? What about the radiation level? Safe for long hrs ?

Don't worry about radiation, it's negligible. Though continuous use of a fixed screen device is known to reduce the frequency of blinking, the natural mechanism which maintains healthy eyes and eye function. I would say an hour is long enough for a single session.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What people don't understand is that every object in the universe emits radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. When an electronic communication device (cell phone, iPad, etc) is transmitting/receiving it emits radio wave radiation (microwave) but humans get more walking around outside than they ever will from say their iPad..lol People need to be informed but not overreact.

Reaction score
The wood inside your house releases more radiation than most folks realize. The newer the home the more it releases.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

thereviewsguru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you dont know about proximity sensors in Ipads then you need to learn more abt it

I think this issue is not as clear cut as some people are making it. If yo dont know about proximity sensors in the Ipad then you need to learn more.

Most reactions

Latest posts