What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QuickVoice

ppfi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the quickvoice program and I am wondering if I can download the recording onto a CD or at least transfer it to my computer from the Ipad? Thanks!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It says in the description that it will allow you mail recordings under 5MB. Just look for a square icon with a curved arrow though it. Looking at the screen shot in the app store it's on the lower left.

For larger files it says you can sync them with the computer. This probably means through iTunes.

Just connect your iPad to iTunes, select it when it shows up in the left column, and go to the Application tab. At the bottom of the page you will see a list of applications. Look for the QuickVoice app and select it. Any files available for syncing should show up in the list view to the right.

You can drag and drop the files you want or use the buttons provided.

This is all speculation for the most part, since I do not have the app. But it is how most common method of copying files between the iPad and computer.

Don't forget to check out the developer's web site. They often have FAQs, user manuals, and other helpful information. The link is on the apps page in iTunes.

OP
P

ppfi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you that was helpful....

Thinker89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just facing the same problem, but appear to have found a solution, not just applicable to this app.

If you use DiskAid/FileApp on device (which I must admit is one of the most useful tools on the iPad, available for free to some tertiary institutions, otherwise available for a reasonable cost), go to Menu Bar > DiskAid > Preferences > Advanced and check all of "show apps which do not have file sharing enabled", "show app root folders" and "show hidden files and folders". Then Quick Voice should appear under the Apps list. If you navigate to the app, your recordings should be located within the Documents folder and you can easily copy them to your computer by dragging to a folder in Windows Explorer.

Hope this helps!​

Anambra11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank U so very much Thinker89!!!! I've spent literally 2-3 hours trying to figure out how to download a file greater than 200MB from Quickvoice
on Iphone to my pc. Looking at Youtube, Quickvoice, various forums but to no avail. DISKAID/FILEapp and your instructions
were right on the MONEY. THank U infinity +1.

P.S. One must also download for free a program that converts CAF files to MP3.

Alavida

iPF Noob
Reaction score
P.S. One must also download for free a program that converts CAF files to MP3.

Anambra11, I have searched and searched for a such a free program, can you please recommend one?

Also, does anyone know how to transfer QuickVoice CAF files from MacBook back to iPad??

Thanks so much!

Most reactions

Latest posts