1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Quickoffice versus Docs to Go...Best app to sync my office PC with my ipad

Discussion in 'iPad at Work' started by luciferjames, Nov 12, 2012.

1. luciferjames

luciferjames iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to have my ipad function best for me. I am new at this. So far I use dropbox and send all my files to goodreader and use goodreader to manage my casefiles. I am now trying to look for an app to sync all my wordprocessing from my pc to my ipad. I have quickoffice and doc2go. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on which is best. And I am not sure how to get my files from my pc to quickoffice on my ipad. Is there a download i do for quickoffice? Does it work with Windows 7? I have figured out how to get my files from my pc to docs to go. I was also wondering if there is a way for my files in docs2go to integrate into my goodreader case files. Same question with evernote. Can I get my evernote files to work with goodreader. Or if I am in a file in goodreader and want to take notes do i have to open evernote and do it there. What all does evernote have to offer....