What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QuickOffice Sheets Formula Issue

gcclubs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have quick office loaded and I understand that after picking a formula type, say "sum" that I can just click on the cell or cells I want in the formula. I cannot get the cells to be recognized and can only get this to work by manually typing in the cell references. Has anyone else got this feature to work and if so did you have to do something with the settings or something else?

OP
G

gcclubs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
readyfreddie said:
you need quickoffie PRO, but it will cost you a few cents. Freddie

Sorry I have the pro version and it does not work

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
gcclubs said:
I have quick office loaded and I understand that after picking a formula type, say "sum" that I can just click on the cell or cells I want in the formula. I cannot get the cells to be recognized and can only get this to work by manually typing in the cell references. Has anyone else got this feature to work and if so did you have to do something with the settings or something else?

After using two years already numbers instead of quickoffice pro I just found it in the last folder of my iPad, just to try out your problem, as I could not imagine that it does not work. And - voila - you are right, it does not work. Another thing to confirm it was correct to change to Numbers...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
G

gcclubs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
After using two years already numbers instead of quickoffice pro I just found it in the last folder of my iPad, just to try out your problem, as I could not imagine that it does not work. And - voila - you are right, it does not work. Another thing to confirm it was correct to change to Numbers...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Well glad to hear that I am not the only one. Curious to hear if anyone has been successful

Most reactions

Latest posts