What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickoffice crashing constantly

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think quickoffice is an awesome application for word, excel, ppt, etc however it constantly crashes. I am thinking it is because I email myself files and save them to the application's inbox as opposed to using something like dropbox or saving them into the program using a computer connection. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been emailing tech support about the crashing issues. A few key points, FFI (For Forum's Information) from my email conversations:

"We currently have an issue with the scanned files, that were saved as PDF"

And

"I have already submitted your issue to our developers for further investigation. Once the issue is solved, the patch will be included in our future versions."

In other words they know it's a problem, but too bad until next version is released. Through you all should know...

makinozfinest1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any news or have u been able to resolve,?My QO has been crashing after I updated my IOS to the latest version

makinozfinest1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As is the problem i ask a question about QO crashing & now it runs fine... I dont know why it was crashing/how it was fixed

OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No update - bear in mind I email myself a lot of PDF files that I scan first. This is my main issue / reason for crashing (so they say) and I am checking regularly for an update but no help yet.

siteplan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've given up on QuickOffice because it crashes constantly and it has problems handling my excel files.

Until they fix some issues, I'm boycotting it from my iPad.

Most reactions