What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad

GOlson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to try this app for the $10 promo price, but when I go to the app store it's listed as $14.99. How do you get the promo price?... does the price update if you actually 'purchase'?

GOlson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to try this app for the $10 promo price, but when I go to the app store it's listed as $14.99. How do you get the promo price?... does the price update if you actually 'purchase'?

Ahhh... I see the date of the original announcement was 6/11. The 'limited-tiime-offer' is obviously passed. Sorry for the bandwidth.

Gregg

Ipad2lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this app great with excel? I use spreadsheets all the time with work, would love an app for my ipad were I can use and edit them.

Twiddles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't work correctly on imported Excel files

If you use a spreadsheet (ie imported spreadsheet created in excel), this program will not display data filter sort and it also will not display the list function of any cell (ie a cell has a drop down arrow that let's you select from a list of options. It also unmerges merged cells and basically destroys the style you created for your sheet.:mad:

Frankly it's not worth the $10 because all the functions it has can easily be achieved with any number of free viewers. Nice name though.........

Most reactions

Latest posts