What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QuickEmoji ios6 JB

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When attempting to install QuickEmoji the little globe to other keyboards disappeared after the respring. I rebooted and got the globe back but the Notepad app crashed almost immediately. When I relaunched it the letters were gone but I could type. Tapping on the numbers button displayed all of the keys properly but no change to the punctuation.

image-3956299768.jpg

My iPad 4 is set to English. I have English, emoji, Japanese kana, Japanese romaji, and Chinese simplified (handwriting) keyboards installed.
Perhaps there is a tweak clash happening. Does this tweak work for anyone else?
I may attempt to update to iOS 7 and then re-jailbreak in a few days. The download takes quite a few hours for me.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears that QuickEmoji is not compatible with your device. My advice is to return to Cydia and uninstall it. Then, see if that fixes your keyboard issue.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
Fid

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How sweet! I get a replies from both Mickey and Minnie. Thank you both.

After uninstall everything is back to normal. I did that last night. :). I slept with the luxury of fever dreams.
Happy Orthodox Christmas.
Fid

Most reactions

Latest posts