What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickbooks 2010 for Mac User, DESPERATE for APP.

wilsonhorrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a small landscape/irrigation business. We make about 25-30 stops per day. I am DESPERATELY looking for an App that will allow me to enter Date and Price and Export into Quickbooks Pro 2010 for Mac.

Below are my obstacles:
1. We have 7 "Treatment" per year (So I cannot set as weekly or Monthly)
2. Would like to be able to invoice from Ipad and then "Export" or Integrate into Home Office computer, so they can be printed, adressed, labeled, and stamped.
3. I would like have ability to enter the Date/Customer/Fixed $$ for each of the seven "Treatments" to SIMPLIFY the tedious monotony.
4. BASICALLY- I am looking for an "Easy Button", so as to be more productive from my Mobile Office/Truck.

Any and All suggestions are greatly Appreciated!!
Sincerely,
wilsonhorrell

novelaspect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,
EDITED is the best database you have gone with I appreciate you for that, regarding your problem let me see if could find a solution for that, when I do I will provide you the solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions