What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quick new itunes Q

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
sorry to post here, i couldnt find the itunes forum (is there one?)

with the new AppStore i can review all old app purchase history. great.
after viewing the latest keynote speech this week am i right in thinking i can do the same in itunes for music purchase history? if so, how?

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
thank you. whilst we're here, another quick question please?

just watching the speech. ios5 looks brill. i Cloud looks handy. Steve was making a concious effort to stress how the icloud can push all media (purchases, photos, files etc) to all your devices automatically. Does this only happen to ios 5 installed devices, or all devices? (i got an ipod touch 1st gen on ios3.1)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
thank you. whilst we're here, another quick question please?

just watching the speech. ios5 looks brill. i Cloud looks handy. Steve was making a concious effort to stress how the icloud can push all media (purchases, photos, files etc) to all your devices automatically. Does this only happen to ios 5 installed devices, or all devices? (i got an ipod touch 1st gen on ios3.1)

It means if you buy a song on iPad, it will automatically download to your iPod touch and iTunes. (if it is open)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh! You can backup to icloud and restore from icloud.
The only push I know of is what I said earlier.

Most reactions