What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queueing for the iPhone4S

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now come on guys.....there is only one question that you should ask Siri, that is "who is jealous of my iPhone 4S", if it works the answer should be either everyone or Marie.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
More seriously, though. It's supposed to be 'linked in'/'compatible' with the Wolfram Maths app - so you're supposed to be able to ask it "What is the integral of sin(x) from x=0 to x=30?" (it's really clever if it asks you "Degrees, Radians or Grads?")

Tim

Joking aside, it is fully Wolfram aware. So proper maths questions do work!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow that is clever. How are you finding everything else though, Leigh? Is the camera and video looking good as well.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats, Leigh!

I've also got mine - though I didn't stand in line (I was lazy and pre-ordered). What fun it is, learning how to use it.

One thing I can say, in comparing it to the iPad - it's tiny! :D But, it sure is fast.

Marilyn

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in a small college town so I didn't expect much hype, but ppl started at 2am and the store opened at 8 instead of 9. At nine I thought I would be good until I heard they opened at 8. Approximately 40 ppl in front of me (including those who had left) and when I got in line at 915 I was about #30. 30 minutes later rep confirmed that they were out of 16gigs, 15 minutes later, they were out of 32s.

How's that for a successful queue story.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
I live in a small college town so I didn't expect much hype, but ppl started at 2am and the store opened at 8 instead of 9. At nine I thought I would be good until I heard they opened at 8. Approximately 40 ppl in front of me (including those who had left) and when I got in line at 915 I was about #30. 30 minutes later rep confirmed that they were out of 16gigs, 15 minutes later, they were out of 32s.

How's that for a successful queue story.

Sooooo...did you get the 64GB???

Sent from my iPad using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Sooooo...did you get the 64GB???

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Two words: broke. College. (gotta 64gb Padi and only using 28.6)

About 10 of us bailed.

Question. We're pre-orders available site to store?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for no replies yesterday folks. Was having lots of fun with my new phone, but also was away for a night out.

So far I love it. Despite having a iPhone4 already, its a nice update. More responsive (and it was no slouch already), siri is so cool, and IOS5 feels really nice on the device it was designed for!

Couldn't be happier with it.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Sorry for no replies yesterday folks. Was having lots of fun with my new phone, but also was away for a night out.

So far I love it. Despite having a iPhone4 already, its a nice update. More responsive (and it was no slouch already), siri is so cool, and IOS5 feels really nice on the device it was designed for!

Couldn't be happier with it.

Are you selling i4

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Ha ha, that question was going through my head too HKWrite12

I'm going to have to trade my i4min for 4S bc I just bought it. I just wana know how much he gets.

Most reactions

Latest posts