Questions About iPhoto for iOS

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Knightoftheapp, Mar 9, 2012.

1. stever

stever
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Wellll, that would actually be something I fear may be true.

Something I do not need.
    50 or so photos that I want, and a thousand that I don't want, just lurking there, hidden and taking up space

2. tellboy

tellboy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    If anyone can work out how to resize a picture in iPhoto for iPad I would be very grateful as that is what I expected it to do.

3. bwhicher

bwhicher
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I went into camera and looked at the camera roll and deleted photo's there. I just moved from iPad 1 to iPad (3) so have little experience with camera, however I had several photo's imported from iPad 1 and they were on camera roll and was able to delete.

4. Diane B

Diane B
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I have used camera connector for almost two years and have seen the photo app improve over that time but mostly use some terrific photo apps like Filterstorm and Snapseed to process photos (though actually process RaW files on my PC in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop) for uploads to Flickr and Pbase or share while traveling. When I got my Ipad 3 Friday I was ready to buy Iphoto but saw a lt of posts in the app store where people were less happy with the app after several days so didn't buy it. I was hoping to see glowing reports about it. Too bad altho' I may buy it just to try it.