What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questionnaires and surveys....but simple please.

littlelewy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting to make a questionnaire/survey document that the students complete and the results can then be syncd back to one main machine and results analysed.....does anyone know of a good app or a way of doing this? (The simpler the better)
I would also like to have a document with pages that I have created that they write answers on the screen and the sheets form an ongoing booklet that can be checked periodically.....again, any help would be appreciated.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably the easiest way is to originate the document in, say, Pages - then save it as a PDF and use an annotation program - such as GoodReader, iAnnotate or SignMyPad that would then allow them to draw, write or mark the document subsequently.

Tim

uf3233

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out Tabletquiz - you can use it offline and sync the responses when you're back online. They will launch an enhanced version in September 2012, called 'Survey Anyplace'

Most reactions

Latest posts