What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Zaen73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i would like to ask that if i change the password of my itune store do they charge me
Couse i change it and they charge me
Thankx

Reaction score
Are you certain that Apple charged you for changing the password? Perhaps they sent you a bill for bought apps the same time you changed the passw, because there is no fee for changing passwords. So if this should turn out to be true call Apple Customer Service immidiately.

OP
Z

Zaen73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi first what i did is to change my location it charge me 1$ from my master card them i thought that one of my kids bought some game so i changed the password so it send me a charge with another 1$ i just want to know it they may charge me or it is a mistake from the mastercard
So hope i have explaned my problem well
Thankx

Reaction score
Have you received any bills from Apple?

Apple always send bills via email, when they take money from your CC. In these emails it also states what the amount is for.

Anyway, this is just a thought, but sometimes when first signing up for paid services, they reserve a small amount of money from your CC to check, whether the details are correct and your cc is working. Companies such as Three and PayPal us this technique, perhaps Apple does the same. In any case, if this is what goes on, then the money is not actually deducted, but rather reserved, i.e. it is still on your account, you just can't use that amount for the time of the account checking.

OP
Z

Zaen73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankx DontUnderstandMyIpad i think it is like u said the may have not taken the money but they only wants to be sure the the cc is working thankx again

Most reactions

Latest posts