What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Regarding Pages App

korbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to figure out the image locking feature on my Pages App for my ipad 2. Some pics that I bring into a blank document allow me to lock the image as one of the edit functions. But some pics that I bring in do not allow me to lock. Why is this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All pictures should be lockable, but some features are not compatible with each other. For instance, you can't have an image both moves with text and is locked. Features you currently can't use are often invisible. I would prefer greyed out, but it is what it is.

• Select the picture.
  • Tap on the paintbrush icon.
  • Choose the Arrange tab.

If you do not see the Lock option

• Tap ont Wrap.
  • Turn off Move with Text.
  • Tap the back arrow.

The Lock options should now be available.

Move with Text seems to be the default when importing your own pictures. I'm not sure what you are doing that has it off by default. if you figure what you are doing differently each time I'd really like to know.

Most reactions

Latest posts