What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding Apps!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Matt! I got a few fun apps for .99! I got a 3D aquarium screensaver and the fish are amazing! Almost like my real 125 tank:)

I wish I could show you!

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Matt! I got a few fun apps for .99! I got a 3D aquarium screensaver and the fish are amazing! Almost like my real 125 tank:)

I wish I could show you!

You can take a screenshot. Click the power button while pushing the iPad button on the front. You will hear a camera shutter sound, then the screenshot will be saved in your photos. Follow the link below if you have trouble.

How to take a screenshot of your iPad

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, but you know what though? It would not really be all that unless it is a video ~ because the cool part is that they are fish! And they won't be moving, right?

I'm thinkin not....:eek:

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want moving fish, there are plenty of fish apps. The two that I have are:

Pocket Pond HD
Tap Fish (I wasted so many hours breeding/selling fish on my iPhone with this)

But there are many more.

Most reactions

Latest posts