What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question please, problem with new IPad

Mary J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with my new IPad. Not sure who to contact. Maybe someone here can send me in the right direction :)

I can not play any video's without it being choppy or stopping all together. Hope I can get this resolved. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mary J

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Are you trying to watch streaming videos or are they videos already loaded on your iPad?

OP
M

Mary J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Just trying to watch...

OP
M

Mary J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its really any and all video's I have tried... Even TV video's. They all do the samething,,, stop and I have to restart, then the stop again...

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
What app are you using to watch them? There are too many ways to watch videos, we cannot just assume one method.

Are they videos you have bought and copied to your iPad through iTunes, or just videos you had elsewhere that you imported into iTunes and copied?

It isn't that we are trying to be difficult, we just need more information.

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they are videos you are watching through Youtube or other sites that supply streaming videos then the problem is likely with your internet connection, not the iPad.

If you could tell us what videos you are referring to we might be able to help more.

For instance are you watching from Youtube? Or NBC?

Or are these videos that you are loading from your main computer onto the iPad using iTunes?

OP
M

Mary J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried to watch a TV show on ABC and the something happened. You Tube is the same also. I am thinking IT might be my Internet connection too. I use my mobile phone as my hot spot. Maybe I need to check my phone... Thanks for your help!

Mary J

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
ah, ok. Yes, if you are streaming, there can be some jumpiness. I notice that some on mine with 3G, but if I let it buffer long enough, there isnt any issues. As for a full wifi connection, you should have no problem whatsoever.

Using a 3G phone as a mobile hotspot that also has to connect to something over wifi will be iffy at best for video. 4G may be a different animal.

Most reactions

Latest posts