What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Notability

bbarwagirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the notability app and I recently used it to take notes for a board meeting on the agenda. I opened it to help me to complete my minutes and all the ontes that I had taken are gone. Is there a way to recover the notes? Why did the disappear?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bbarwagirl said:
I have the notability app and I recently used it to take notes for a board meeting on the agenda. I opened it to help me to complete my minutes and all the ontes that I had taken are gone. Is there a way to recover the notes? Why did the disappear?

That is strange, I use Notability all the time and it has never lost anything. It automatically saves as far as I know.

If you just closed the app without clicking the home button that may be why it lost the data.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Attachments

• image-629465037.jpg
    image-629465037.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,012
OP
B

bbarwagirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe thati just left it open. I don't believe i pushed that button, I thought that it automatically saved.
Thanks for your help! :)

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bbarwagirl said:
I believe thati just left it open. I don't believe i pushed that button, I thought that it automatically saved.
Thanks for your help! :)

You are very welcome :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions