What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Mercury Browser

sherm123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed Mercury and followed the instructions on the developer's support site to import my bookmarks from Safari. I've been able to that without difficulty but then the instructions tell me to go to Bookmark Manager and move the imported bookmarks out. I think I figured out where Bookmark Manager is but don't understand how to move the several hundred bookmarks out nor where to put them. I'd appreciate any help I can get on this as the browser appears to be just what I would like to use.

By the way, I've emailed the developer with this question but have yet to get a satisfactory response.

levessh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem and it is really agggravtating me.

Thanks

OP
S

sherm123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. i haven't been able to figure out how to move the bookmarks, nor do i understand why I keep getting low memory messages because Tags appear that I didn't open.

I've given up on the developer, as there has been no response from them.

IOS 4.3 has speeded up up Safari so I'm back to using it or Atomic.

Wiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I'd ask my question here and not start a new thread... So my problem is that I want Mercury to open youtube links on the youtube app like safari but instead it opens the links on the youtube mobile site. Is there a way to change this?

Most reactions

Latest posts