What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question: How to stream pictures to iPad

nmartin84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking about going out and purchasing an iPad and use it to show off my photography photos.

Question I have though, I have a fairly large amount of photos (few thousand).. rather than purchasing a 64GB iPad I was wondering if there's a way to stream pictures to the iPad?

If anything, does anybody know a way to export my photos from my system as a HTML gallery that the iPad can access over the network?

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zumocast. It let's you stream videos, music, pictures and view documents from your home network. I have a 2TB external hard drive and it connects seamlessly and I can access all of my media from anywhere. Best of all the app is free! You just have to install some software on your computer.

jefffanguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guy, you need a iPad helper to allow you to edit and add special effect with your Photos. I know 4Media iPad Max can do it, it supports to create/Delete/Edit Photo Albumns, also it can convert almost all video formats to iPad.

The most important is that it has introduced NVIDIA CUDA technology, making video conversions 5X Faster.

Most reactions

Latest posts