What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question concering IPAD and ITUNES

ike12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

If I have my own itunes account already and expect to attatch it to my Ipad for x-mas. Should I also give my fiancee my itunes account for her ipad I am buying her? Or should I just make her a brand new account?

I am not asking for "privacy" reasons lol. I just mean will it be better to have 2 ipads with just one account (is it even possible) so that if she buys anything I can also get it for free on my ipad and vice-versa?

Also if there was any "games" we wanted to maybe play against each other would that be the downfall? since we wouldnt be able to have the same account play itself? or is that also no correct?

hope that makes sense.. Thanks all

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would definitely be more beneficial to be on the same iTunes account as long as you don't mind sharing a credit card to purchase items. Then, like you said, you would only have to buy the one game and both be able to play it. And you shouldn't have any issues at all playing games against each other. You can both share the same iTunes account but have seperate Gamecenter accounts.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two computers and two iTunes accounts is the only way to go! But I am on my third marriage so maybe you shouldn't be taking advice from me!

OP
I

ike12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. thats true... I will take her to court for half my apps...

thanks all i will take the risk. Same bank card anyhow. Thanks alot cant wait although I am scared about 4.2 i see that MANY MANY people have issues. especially with Wi-Fi.. since her's will be Wi-Fi ONLY that worrys me..

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't be worried the vast majority of people don't have a problem with wifi following the upgrade.
Sadly the ones who have are more vocal than us satisfied but silent users.

Any problems however always ask here as theres a lot of knowledgeable people on the forum.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I may not know a lot about "relationships", but I have a WiFi only iPad with iOS 4.2.1 and a really cheap ($20!) D-Link 802.11n router and I don't have any issues... with my iPad.

Lucryster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my iPad yesterday for Christmas. It was ordered online through apple and came with 4.2 already installed.

muglich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could also try MSpot. It syncs your music in the cloud and doesn't take up space on your ipad, unless you want some of them saved their for listening when you're not near wifi. I just downloaded it today so haven't really use it yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts