What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about upgrading IOS after jailbrake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello

My question is: If i upgrade my jailbrake ipad 3.2 to 4.2.1 will i lose all apps I download with **EDIT**? Will i have to download everything again after jailbraking 4.2.1?

Can someone please ilustrade my on how to upgrade, jalibrake without loosing all my apps?

Thanks so much

Gp

Last edited by a moderator:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

My question is: If i upgrade my jailbrake ipad 3.2 to 4.2.1 will i lose all apps I download with **EDIT**? Will i have to download everything again after jailbraking 4.2.1?

Can someone please ilustrade my on how to upgrade, jalibrake without loosing all my apps?

Thanks so much

Gp

Wow..lmao. Let me warn u, mentioning of that app is against forum rules. The moderators here slapped me with a warning the other day just for the mere mentioning of that app in ur post. Sorry, as I do wish to help, but forum rules prevent me from doing it. I already got a first strike. 2nd strike n I'm banned for 3 days..lol. Third strike, banned permanently. Try the imodforums or hackstor for the answers u seek. Good luck!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's cool n welcome to the forum. It's just that that app let's u get pirated software which the forum doesn't like. They don't like it to be mentioned, talked about, shared, or how how to go about getting it. Lol not worth getting banned over. U good though as ur a new member and didnt know. Let me know how ur 4.3 update went ;-)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because **EDIT** if I spelled that right, advocates stealing apps. That is illegal and forbidden on this forum to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts